Fallodon Way is a 4YP friendly surgery providing a confidential service for young people aged 13 – 24 year olds. You can come on your own or with a friend/parent/carer.
Click here for the 4YP website.
What Can You Expect From Fallodon Way?
- Pure confidentiality guarantee within the law.
- Trustworthy, friendly and helpful staff.
- Appointments available fitted around when you need them.
- Easy contact to doctors and the youth ambassador.
- Medical advice on sexual health and contraception.
What Support is Available For You Here?
- Coming in or calling can be difficult, however we have a friendly reception staff mixed younger and older (not too old) to welcome you, and help you with any health needs you may have.
- If you needed to speak to a receptionist privately, we have the facilities for you to do so.
- Friendly doctors available for a free, private consultation with a mix of male and female doctors.
- Here at Fallodon Way we have a very understanding and friendly team, that is here to support and help you when you need us.
What Do We Do With Your Information?
- It’s stored in your own secure personal records, only accessible to you, doctors and the practice staff dealing with you.
- Everything you tell our staff, doctors and nurses is strictly confidential.
Who Else Can Access Your Records?
- Apart from the clinicians and their admin support, nobody else can access your personal information without your verbal or written consent.
Did You Know...
- Did you know that you don't have to come in or call the surgery to book an appointment? All you need is to come in to colllect your personal online booking sheet and we can set you up to book appointments online. (this includes prescriptions too!)
- Did you know we can set you up for your prescriptions to be sent straight to a pharmacy of your choice electronically, and ready for you to collect within 36 hours? Just ask the receptionist to arrange a nominated pharmacy of your choice for this service.
- Did you know if you registered at a doctor surgery at your university, you are no longer a registered patient here at Fallodon Way? However, if it was urgent to see a doctor whilst visiting home for the next 24 hours, we can book you in to see a doctor as a 'Temporary Patient'.
- Did you know if you need an emergancy appointment for that day, if you call at either 8:00am or 15:00pm we can book you in to see a doctor that same day?