This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

What should I do if……….

I need a form completed

If you require a form, report or letter that requires a doctor to complete this will attract a fee.  Practice policy is for any fee to be paid prior to the private work being completed.

Please bring the paperwork into surgery to discuss your needs.

I need a medical examination

When a medical is required for Insurance purposes or for HGV applications, forms are usually sent by the Insurance Company or brought to surgery with patient.

Appointments for medicals are booked for half an hour with the nurse and twenty minutes with the doctor consecutively.

If, for any reason, you are unable to attend you must cancel these appointments - please notify the surgery as soon as possible.

HGV medicals MUST be paid for on the day of examination, a standard fee is applied.

I need a medical report

If you require a medical report for insurance purposes please contact your Insurance Company who will send the appropriate paperwork, with your consent, through to the surgery. Paperwork cannot be completed without your consent.

The surgery will complete the paperwork, where appropriate.

If you sign to say you wish to see the report before returning to Insurance company, you will be notified when completed, so that you can visit the surgery to read it.

There will be a charge for these reports -you should clarify with your insurer who is liable prior to making your request. 

Insurers using subject access requests to see medical information

I have cancelled my holiday

If you need to cancel your holiday due to ill health, contact your Insurance company who will provide the appropriate form.

Bring the form to surgery and give to receptionist to forward to GP to complete, or post to your usual doctor with a clear explanation of your circumstances.

Once completed, a member of staff will ring to notify you and inform you of the cost, as this is a Non NHS work and chargeable.

The form will be available once payment is received.

Our fees for these services can be found by clicking here

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website